TEXTBOOKS, YES. AND SO MUCH MORE.
We are the whole package. Not only does the University Store have the largest selection of new and used textbooks in town, but we also have everything else you need to start the semester off with a bang. The University Store has it all, including a wide selection of pens, notebooks, calculators, backpacks, art supplies and much, much more. Get connected with OrangeTech and the latest, greatest technology products available. And, of course, the University Store has the best, largest selection of OSU apparel and spirit merchandise around.
The University Store at the Student Union will be open extended hours during the start of the spring semester to give everyone the time to get everything they need to kick this semester off right.
- Thursday, January 7 -- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, January 8 -- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, January 9 -- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 10 -- Noon to 5 p.m.
- Monday, January 11 -- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 12 -- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 13 -- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, January 14 -- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, January 15 -- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16 -- Closed
- Sunday, January 17 -- Closed
We recognize there are a lot of choices when it comes to purchasing your textbooks, and we hope you will make the choice to buy from the one store that gives you more. Remember, when you purchase items at the University Store 100% of your purchases benefit Oklahoma State University and its students.
The last day for full textbook refunds during the spring semester at the University Store is Monday, January 25. Please note, an original receipt is required for all textbook refunds.