Inclusive Access gives students day one access to digital course materials at a substantialy discounted rate.
How it works:
The course instructor selects digital material for their courses. These materials may include textbooks, reading assigments and necessary quizzes. The digital materials will be billed to the student’s bursar account.The digital materials are available to the student beginning the first day of class and will expire at the end of the semester.
How students benefit:
- Have the materials on the first day of class
- Get the right version of the adopted materials
- The materials are significantly discounted
- Use financial aid for course material purchases
How instructors benefit:
- Be confident that all students have the right materials at the start of term
- Help make the adopted materials more affordable
- Facilitate the ongoing transition to digital content
www.shopokstate.com | 405.744.5238
The University Store is owned and operated by Oklahoma State University, and every purchase made in the University Store directly benefits the university.